Thank you for your interest in working with Airmark Overhaul, Inc. Airmark needs qualified technicians to join our growing team. We need technicians that can fit in quickly, have a positive attitude and have mechanical experience.
This position will work as a team member performing disassembly, cleaning and painting of aircraft piston engines. The successful candidate will possess the appropriate personality to work in a drug free, fast paced environment while maintaining a constant focus on safety and quality.
- 4 years minimum of mechanical experience.
- Capable of understanding manufacturer overhaul and parts manuals
- Possess adequate tools
- Read and speak English fluently
- Customer and Service oriented
- Team Player with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Must be able to pass Drug and Alcohol test
- Perform efficient disassembly, cleaning, troubleshooting, inspections and applicable work for piston engine maintenance and repair in accordance with applicable regulations, manufactures instructions and company policies
- Ensure consistent and accurate maintenance records by properly documenting and completing required forms
- Follow all company policies and procedures
- Follow all environmental, health and safety policies and procedures
- Keep a clean and orderly work environment
- Perform job duties in a safe manner
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Required to speak, hear, see, stand, stoop, kneel, squat, walk, lift heavy objects (up to 85 pounds) and operate machinery and forklift
- Required to work in an environment that is subject to changing climate conditions and moderate noise levels
- Perform Full Time duties, Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Pay is compensated according to experience
- Medical Coverage (Employer pays a portion of total premiums)
- Dental, Vision and Life insurance available
- 7 Paid Holidays each year
- Paid time off days