Aviation Magneto Mechanic for Piston Aircraft Engines
Thank you for your interest in working with Airmark Overhaul, Inc. Airmark needs qualified technicians to join our growing team. We need technicians that can fit in quickly, have a positive attitude and have General Aviation experience working with Lycoming and Continental piston engine magnetos and accessories.
This position will work as a team member performing inspections, repairs and overhauls to piston engines. The successful candidate will possess the appropriate personality to work in a drug free, fast paced environment while maintaining a constant focus on safety and quality.
- 4 years minimum of piston magneto experience on Bendix/Continental and Slick/Champion products. Not inclusive of Aviation School.
- Knowledge and understanding of Federal Aviation Regulations and manufacturer overhaul and parts manuals
- Possess adequate tools
- Read and speak English fluently
- Customer and Service oriented
- Team Player with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Must be able to pass Drug and Alcohol test
- Perform efficient troubleshooting, inspections and applicable work for piston engine maintenance and repair in accordance with applicable regulations, manufactures instructions and company policies
- Ensure consistent and accurate maintenance records by properly documenting and completing required forms
- Follow all company policies and procedures
- Follow all environmental, health and safety policies and procedures
- Keep a clean and orderly work environment
- Perform job duties in a safe manner
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Required to speak, hear, see, stand, stoop, kneel, squat, walk, lift heavy objects (up to 85 pounds) and operate machinery and forklift
- Required to work in an environment that is subject to changing climate conditions and moderate noise levels
- Perform Full Time duties, Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Pay & Benefits
- Pay is compensated according to experience
- Medical Coverage (Employer pays a portion of total premiums)
- Dental, Vision and Life insurance available
- 7 Paid Holidays each year
- Paid time off days
Airmark Overhaul, Inc
Duration of employment
6001 NW 29th Avenue, Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Mon - Fri: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
January 29, 2020