Engine Test CellWe are an FAA approved repair facility and trusted engine professionals
Engine Test Cell
Each engine is fully tested in our diagnostically equipped test cell and operated through its full range to confirm that it meets or exceeds the manufacture’s parameters set forth for the engine. We are one of the few shops that test cell run the turbocharged engines with the turbocharger installed, thus verifying full power output. All pressures, temperatures and operational characteristics are verified so that when you receive your engine it is ready for installation with only minimal adjustments required when mounted into your airframe. All Mandatory Service Bulletins (MSB) and Airworthiness Directives (AD) are complied with at the time of overhaul. Our work is accomplished utilizing the most current applicable Overhaul Manual revision and criteria.
- Proper test club utilized
- Cooling baffles and cooling hoods utilized
- Tested with turbocharger installed (if applicable)
- Individual cylinder head temperatures monitored
- Fuel consumption and fuel pressures monitored
- Oil consumption, oil pressures and oil temperatures monitored
- Governor pad leak down test (if applicable)
- Magneto rpm drop check
- Full range of operational parameters checked
- Screen and filter checks
State of the art aircraft piston engine repair and overhaul facility
Airmark Overhaul, Inc. has served the aviation industry since 1975. We provide quality work to Lycoming and Continental Motors aircraft engines and their associated cylinders and accessories. We are an FAA Approved Repair Facility and also an EASA Approved Facility.
We are committed to providing the highest quality aircraft engine overhauls that are backed by one of the best warranties in the industry. Get started here.